Free Weekly Marketing e-Newsletter
Entering your information below to sign up for our weekly marketing e-newsletter.
- Who is Drip Marketing, Inc.?
Drip Marketing, Inc. was founded in 2002 by entrepreneur and author Glenn Fallavollita. Since that time, Glenn has grown the organization into a national sales and marketing coaching, consulting and implementation organization based on the methodology of the DRIP Marketing System - a system based 20,000 hours of researching, consulting and testing at hundreds of businesses across the country.
Additionally, we know that we're in the knowledge transfer business and its fundamental philosophies are to teach and help people like you become better at sales and marketing.Back to top
- Why do I need a Drip Marketing Coach?
Look around at all of the great athletes, entertainers and successful business people you know. One thing they all have in common is this: They have surrounded themselves with great mentors, coaches and trusted advisors. You also know the business world has become even more competitive over the past few years and it is not going to be getting any easier.
Having a coach or trusted advisor is no longer an extravagance for a small- to medium-size business owner -- it is a necessity. Especially when you need an objective view to help your business grow. More importantly, you will not reach your full potential unless you seek outside help from someone who is not only willing to tell you the truth about your business, but also from someone who can provide you the inside track to your sales and marketing efforts.Back to top
- What is a Marketplace Alignment Report that my Drip Marketing Coach talks about?
A Marketplace Alignment Report (MAR) is a roadmap that gives you a complete snapshot of your current sales and marketing situation, threats and opportunities as well as niche markets to consider. The process to complete a MAR varies due to the complexity of a business; however, it begins with two to three executive level meetings that last three hours to a full day or more. The objective of the MAR is to (1) Baseline your current business (2) investigate possible niche markets, (3) Set your sales and marketing goals and objectives and (4) Create a step-by-step sales and marketing roadmap for the next 12 to 24 months.Back to top
- Why a 12-month commitment?
In order to be effective, our minimum client engagement runs for 12 months. This is done to ensure your goals and objectives are being met -- a process that encompasses many steps from:
* Weekly one-on-one coaching calls/meetings.
* Objective and strategy setting sessions.
Helping you create your tactical marketing campaigns.
* Team building sessions with your sales and marketing teams.
* Guiding you through sales meeting and sales training.
* And so much more.
In this type of environment, you will quickly see how your business goals will become a reality.
In addition, you have the option to access and tap into the full resources of the Drip Marketing, Inc. corporate team. Back to top
- But really, why 12 months?
As a business leader, you know there are not any quick fixes to a business sales and marketing problems. And should a business consultant tell you otherwise, grab your wallet and run the other way. At Drip Marketing, Inc., we know long-term sales and marketing success isn't gained by only doing one or two things, it is about doing the tough, roll-up-your-sleeve things that most people don't want to do or know how to do. This is why we insist on a 12-month commitment -- but don't forget you are backed by our 100 Day 3-Part Performance Guarantee. Back to top
- My business is unique; so why will this work?
First, you are right; your business is unique but so is every other business we have helped. One thing we do very well is focus on your sales and marketing efforts. We do this in order to create a strategy that provides you with an integrated sales and marketing team that knows where they are going. A team that knows how to say the right things, at the right time, to the right people and at the right frequency.
In order to customize an integrated sales and marketing system at your business, we need to take the time to baseline its current strategies and tactics, gain knowledge about your industry and competition, and then innovate your business to give your target audience what they want. But this will not happen overnight.
The key is to embrace the methodology of the process with your Drip Marketing Coach. In fact, you will find that it is just like having a sales leader, marketing manager, sales trainer and business consultant all wrapped in one for one nominal investment.Back to top
- How much more work will this put on me?
Yes, the process we go through is designed to give you and your team more work. There is also an adjustment period that will last 21, 30 or maybe even 60 days. Once you are through this adjustment phase, you be astonished at how much more focused you and your team have become. A Drip Marketing Coach's ultimate goal is to (1) Have you work smarter not harder and (2) Streamline your business' sales and marketing processes. Back to top
- How much does it cost to engage in a Drip Marketing Coach?
Your investment in a Drip Marketing Coach will depend on two factors. First, the size of your business and second, the scope of the project. Your Drip Marketing Coach will discuss with you as to what is appropriate for your business based on your goals and its current sales and marketing situation. Please keep in mind that your investment in a Drip Marketing Coach is just that -- an investment that can help you both today and tomorrow.Back to top
- How much of a marketing budget do I need to spend to implement your drip marketing strategies?
You need to talk with a Drip Marketing Coach so they determine what your needs/budgets are with your sales and marketing efforts. During this initial meeting, they can give a broad-brush review of what type of training is needed, where your sales and marketing dollars could be fine-tuned or better spent. And yes, you do need to invest in marketing your business. But the best is this: When you follow our marketing ROI calculations you will see the type of return from your investment.Back to top
- What is your 100 Day, 3-Part Performance Guarantee all about?
All the talk in the world means nothing if you cannot back up your promises in writing. And this is why we guarantee that you will "find our fee" in your business within 100-days of hiring a Drip Marketing Coach -- or your coaching is FREE for the next 100 days. However, you need to:
* Make a good-faith effort to do the required work assigned to you and your staff.
* Attend all coaching sessions and workshops.
* Implement your committed decisions.
* Complete all of your homework assignments on agreed-upon dates.
If you are not satisfied with our services, or not see an improvement in sales by the 100th day, we will coach you FREE for the next 100 days -- no questions asked.
Remember, we can't do all of the work for you or your team. Everyone needs to be open to change -- changing the little things that make a difference each day.Back to top
- What results have other business owners had and what can I expect from my Drip Marketing Coach?
Results can range from complete failure to off-the-charts results. The reason why the results vary so much is that we are dealing with people. And as you know, people can resist change or they don't want to step-up and make some hard personnel decisions. All Drip Marketing Coaches take complete responsibility for their actions and so should you.
A Drip Marketing Coach promises you this:
1. They will help you to become focused on your sales and marketing efforts by giving you a systematic process -- a proven process to help you achieve greater sales and marketing success. By the way, this type of focus can and will have an amazing affect on both you and your team.
2. They will hold you accountable to doing the things that will help you attain your sales and marketing goals. They will also hold your sales and marketing personnel accountable as well.
3. They will teach you to systematize your sales and marketing efforts. Because without a system, you won't achieve your goals and your aspirations won't become a reality.Back to top
- Can you train my staff too?
A Drip Marketing Coach believes in providing coaching and training to anyone who is responsible for sales and marketing at your organization -- and because of this training, you will be amazed at how much more engaged they would become in your business. And by having a more engaged staff, you will see an increase in productivity and performance.
Read these interesting statistics as to why employee engagement is important?
*Watson-Wyatt -- Companies with engaged employees outperform others by 47% to 202%.
* Hay Group -- Offices with engaged employees are 43% more productive.
* Gallop -- Engaged employees are 87% less likely to leave.
According to a 2007 global workforce study, conducted by Towers Perrin, the highest percentage of engaged employees collectively increased:
* Operating income 19%.
* Earnings per share 28% year-to-year.
Conversely, companies with the lowest percentage of engaged employees showed a year-to-year decline of:
* 33% in operating income.
* 11% in earnings per share.Back to top
- Why do you recommend for me to read or listen to certain books?
If you want to change the way things are being done now at your business, you need to develop a certain mind-set. Although working harder is admirable, the gold goes to the people that work harder AND smarter. From goal setting to opening up your mind to a new way of managing people is critical to your success. Back to top
- How can I get started sooner versus later?
All you have to do it send us your contact information and one of our Drip Marketing Coaches will get in touch with you. At that point, we will send to you a short, pre-meeting questionnaire for you to fill out before their initial meeting with you. Back to top
- Can a Drip Marketing Coach help us create e-mail campaigns, sales letters, client surveys and other marketing pieces?
Although a Drip Marketing Coach is skilled at this, we can provide you several options:
1. You can hire us as copywriters and designers for an additional fee.
2. We can teach you and your team how to do this for themselves (typically not an additional fee).
3. We can act as a proofreader and editor to give you a recommendation on ways to improve a particular campaign (for an additional fee). Back to top
- When is the best time to get started?
More than likely you should have hired a Drip Marketing Coach yesterday. But before you engage a Drip Marketing Coach for your business, you need to first come to the realization that you have a problem, want to solve the problem and have the finances to solve this problem. Here are some questions to ask yourself to determine if you need help:
1. Do you feel as though you are wasting money on marketing your company (meaning your marketing events are not generating a ROI)?
2. Do you feel that your sales and marketing personnel are not integrated into one cohesive team?
3. Do you feel you are losing way too many sales opportunities and the majority of your sales team doesn't know how to truly sell?
4. Are you tired of looking like a small, me-too business?
Now take a look at your answers. From our experience, the majority of business owners, CEOs and business leaders wait far too long before hiring a Drip Marketing Coach. Remember, "hope" is not a sales and marketing strategy -- and should you find yourself hoping for things to change, then you owe it to yourself to contact us today.Back to top